Commissioned at Port Arthur on November 17, 1942, Blairmore arrived at Halifax on December 24, and after working up was assigned to WLEF. Upon the division of the force into escort groups in June, 1943, she became a member of EG W-4 and remained with the group until February, 1944. Transferred to the U.K. for invasion duties, she left Halifax on February 20 in company with Fort William, Milltown and Minas for Plymouth via the Azores, arriving on March 8. Assigned to the 31st Minesweeping Flotilla, she was present on D-Day and continued with Plymouth Command until September 21, 1945, when she sailed for Canada. During this period she returned to Canada for a refit at Halifax in April, 1945, returning to Plymouth in July. Blairmore was paid off at Sydney, N.S., on October 16, 1945, sold to Marine Industries Ltd., and placed in strategic reserve at Sorel in 1946. She was reacquired by the RCN in July, 1951, owing to the Korean crisis, and converted to a coastal escort. Again placed in reserve at Sydney, she was transferred to the Turkish Navy as Beycoz on March 29, 1958, remaining in service until 1971.
After 1949 Recommissioned as Pendant 193.