HMCS Fortune (MCB 151) was a Bay-class minesweeper built for the Royal Canadian Navy. Commissioned on 3 November 1954, she was named for Fortune Bay. Displacing 390 tonnes (380 LT; 430 ST), the ship was 152 feet (46 m) long, had a beam of 28 feet (8.5 m) and a draught of 8 feet (2.4 m). Propelled with a diesel engine, the vessel was armed with a single 40mm Bofors gun and had a complement of 38 personnel.
After nine years of naval service, including acting as the flagship of the Second Minesweeping Squadron during the Cuban Missile Crisis, Fortune was decommissioned on 28 February 1964. Placed up for auction by the Crown Assets Corporation, the ship was then sold into mercantile service. The vessel was then refitted as the charter yacht MV Edgewater Fortune and is now used for short cruises along the coast of British Columbia. She is also occasionally used for fishing, and is commonly used for school trips to learn about the wildlife on the coast, and in the water.
SOLD FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES 28 FEB 64. RENAMED GREENPEACE TWO. LATER REGISTERED AS EDGEWATER FORTUNE.