Built at Victoria and commissioned on April 1, 1942, she joined Esquimalt Force after working up, and in August made a round trip as convoy escort to Kodiak, Alaska, in support of the Aleutian campaign. On September 13 she sailed for the east coast to replace an Operation "Torch" nominee, joining WLEF upon arrival at Halifax on October 13. She served with EG W-7 from June, 1943, with W-5 from September, 1943, and with W-4 from April, 1944. In the course of a major refit at Montreal from June 13 to November 19, 1943, Dundas acquired her extended fo'c's'le. She commenced another long refit early in January, 1945, at Liverpool, N.S., resuming service in April. Paid off on July 17 at Sorel, she was sold later that year and broken up in 1946 at Hamilton, Ont.
Focsle Extended, Montreal, PQ, 19 Nov 43