HMCS Nipigon (J154) was a Bangor-class minesweeper that served in the Royal Canadian Navy during World War II.
Commissioned at Toronto on August 11, 1941, Nipigon arrived at Halifax on September 5. She was the first of the Bangor class to join Sydney Force, on October 3, and remained with it until her return to Halifax on January 17, 1942. She was then assigned for varying periods to WLEF, Halifax Force, and Newfoundland Force. She was again attached to WLEF when, in June, 1943, that force was divided into escort groups, and she became a member of EG W-1. Early in 1944 she underwent a major refit at Lunenburg and Liverpool, N.S., on completion of which she sailed in May to work up in Bermuda. Returning in mid-lune, she was assigned to Halifax Force until it was disbanded a year laten afterward performing various duties on the Atlantic coast.
Nipigon was paid off at Sydney on October 13, 1945, and laid up at Shelburne. She was placed in strategic reserve at Sorel in 1946 but was reacquired and refitted in 1952, though not again commissioned.
Transferred to the Turkish Navy on November 29, 1957, she served as Bafra until 1972.
After 1949 Recommissioned as Pendant 188.