Built at Sorel and commissioned there on August 12, 1942, she arrived at Halifax on August 29 and, after working up at Pictou, was assigned to WLEF. In Novembers 1942, she was transferred to Newfoundland Force, serving until the Command was disbanded in June, 1945. She was under repair at Dalhousie, N.B., Halifax and Saint John between October 1943 and January, 1944, and had a major refit at Lunenburg from February to May, 1945, followed by workups in Bermuda. Trois-Rivi?res was paid off on July 31, 1945, and handed over later that year to serve the RCMP as MacBrien. She was sold for scrap in 1960.