HMCS Fundy (J88) was a Fundy-class minesweeper that served in the Royal Canadian Navy from 1938-1945.
She was the lead ship of her class of four minesweepers built in Canada, modified versions of the British "Basset" class trawler minesweepers. The Canadian ships were given extra strengthening for ice conditions. Two were assigned to the west coast and two, including Fundy, to the east coast.
Fundy saw immediate and continuous service in World War Two as a minesweeper and harbour defence vessel for Halifax Harbour. In 1942 she escorted a convoy to Boston and back. Along with her sister ship HMCS Comox, Fundy rescued survivors of the torpedoed Liberty ship SS Martin Van Buren on January 15, 1945.
Fundy was decommissioned in 1945 and sold in 1947 to Marine Industries Limited. She had a long postwar civilian career before being scrapped at La Malbaie, Quebec in 1987.
Fundy's bell is preserved at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic in Halifax, Nova Scotia.