HMCS Eastview (K665) was a River class frigate that served in the Royal Canadian Navy from 1944-1946.
Named after the Ottawa suburb of Eastview (now Vanier), she was built by Canadian Vickers Ltd., Montreal. She was commissioned into the RCN at Quebec City on 3 June 1944 with the pennant K665.
Eastview arrived at Halifax on June 26, 1944 and proceeded to Bermuda to work up. On her return in August she was attached to EG C-6 as Senior Officer's ship, and on September 18 left St. John's with her first convoy, HXF.308. For the balance of tile European war she was continuously on Atlantic convoy duty, and was one of the escort of HX.358, the last HX convoy of the war, leaving St. John's May 27, 1945. That July she went to the west coast and had barely commenced tropicalization refit when work was stopped and the ship laid up in reserve at Esquimalt.
She was paid off from the RCN on 17 January 1946. On 22 January the decision was made to dismantle her armaments and scuttle her with several other surplus RCN warships to form a breakwater in Comox, British Columbia later that year.