HMCS Digby (J267) was a Bangor-class minesweeper that served in the Royal Canadian Navy. Commissioned at Quebec City on July 26, 1942, she arrived at Halifax on August 15, and after completing workups at Pictou, was assigned to WLEF. When WLEF was divided into escort groups in June, 1943, Digby became a member of EG W-5. In April, 1944, she arrived at Lunenburg to commence a refit that continued at Shelburne and at Halifax and was completed on August 7. She then proceeded to Bermuda for workups. On returning she was allocated to Sydney Force and, in February 1945, to Newfoundland Force. She was paid off on July 31, 1945, and placed in reserve at Sydney. Digby was proposed for transfer to the marine section of the RCMP in 1945, to be renamed Perry, but was not taken over. She lay in strategic reserve at Sorel until reacquired by the RCN in 1951 and refitted for training duties. She was recommissioned on April 29, 1953, finally being paid off on November 14, 1956 and scrapped.
After 1949 Recommissioned as Pendant 179.